HCG 9 on 20dpo

Ready4Babe

TTC #2
Reaction score
Ok, long story, but here goes...

We are ttc #2. 2nd round of clomid, 1st round at 100mg cd 3-7. I had 1 good size follicle and triggered it on cd15. did cd 22 blood work and it showed I ovulated. I have yet to get a BFP, but did blood work on cd36 since no AF. It came back today...Hcg was 9...progesterone 1. I know that's not good...and not much hope that this will turn out well. I just want to know if anyone has had the same thing happen. Seems strange that the Hcg never got high enough to get a positive test, but it's still sitting at technically pregnant. (My doctor counts anything over 5 as pregnant apparently). Thanks in advance ladies!!!!

Progesterone of 1? thats not even a post ovulation level, I would ask for prometrium and see where the HCG goes from there.

You can read my hug levels below:thumbup:I went on to carry her to term. She was a 6 day blast embryo that was put back which means my betas should have been a lot higher than what they were when I was tested. I did have 6 miscarriages prior to her that all started with low betas so I was prepared for the worst but praying for the best. With my miscarriages around #3 the dr had me start using vaginal progesterone suppositories but they didn't help. With my successful pregnancy I did the vaginal progesterone plus 2 ml injections of progesterone daily until about 14 weeks. Wish you the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->