HCG levels... Question!?!

Barbieann1123

Reaction score
Hey ladies! First ever pregnancy after 6 years of trying!! I had a HCG blood test done Wednesday when I was 4weeks and 4days. My numbers then was 261. Today I went in for another to make sure my levels are going up. I am 5weeks and 2days and my numbers are 3562. Are they good numbers? Could it being that high and going up so fast mean multiples? Thanks ladies!!

Those are excellent numbers! I think you'll find that in the 5th week, it's not terribly uncommon for your hcg to be this high, and most of the time this level at this gestation would still indicate a singleton.

But good luck...you never know!

Congratulations! And those numbers look great! Dunno about the multiples, but looks great so far. :D

Those numbers are great. At 5w2d my HCG was 2500.

Those good numbers. They are good solid average numbers.

I'm carrying twins and at 5 weeks I had 35,000. At 6weeks 75,000' and at 7 weeks 200,000. I added my numbers in case you were curious for comparison.

Oh wow dollposse! My hcg at beginning of 6 weeks was 103958. My second draw I'm not sure they only told me it was increasing since my doctor is out till this Friday. I'll be 7 weeks on Thursday. My DH keeps saying there are two in there lol

Oh wow dollposse! My hcg at beginning of 6 weeks was 103958. My second draw I'm not sure they only told me it was increasing since my doctor is out till this Friday. I'll be 7 weeks on Thursday. My DH keeps saying there are two in there lol

With my first child I had similar numbers. Even higher I believe and I only had one baby in there. It is very possible to have quite high numbers and still have a singleton. However I will say that once my doctor saw my numbers if she had't already sent me for an early ultrasound she certainly would have after seeing my numbers.lol

Those numbers look good and they do rise quickly early on. The only one I had was as 4week 6 days and it was 18,762...only one baby. Good luck

Those numbers look great! Not too high so prob not multiples. At 3w 6d my hcg was 74. At 4w 4d it was 757. At 5w 4d it was 20,531 and 4 days later confirmed 1 baby on sono ;)

Congrats after so long ttc! The numbers are much higher than mine were with my singleton but you won't know until the scan! H& h 9 months to you:happydance:

It's possible, but doesn't necessarily mean twins. Mine were 45,000 at 6 weeks and just one baby, guess you wont know for sure until you get an ultrasound

Yea I'm not betting its two in there... That's DH wishful thinking! Lol

Mine were 2500 at 5 weeks and 5115 at 5w2d. Just one babe :)

I've never had my hcg tested, but just wanted to send mega sticky dust to you after so long ttc! :dust: Congratulations and a merry Christmas! Xx

Thank you everyone!! It's great having so much feed back!! Is it weird that I don't even feel pregnant!? It's kinda freaking me!! That could be normal right? Sorry for all the questions. So scared it's not real and all in my head sometimes because I don't feel sick. The only things I've been feeling is I'm tired all the time and my bbs hurt.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

High numbers don't necessarily mean multiples and low numbers don't mean they aren't possible. They range all over the place for one or more babies.

My first beta was 381 at 4w1d. Went back at 4w6d and it was almost 3,500. I am expecting twins as confirmed by sono two weeks ago (6w3d). You never know!

Hi all, I just found out I am pregnant. When you say 4 weeks, do you mean since your last period or since ovulation or conception? My positive just registered on a FRER two days ago, so I highly doubt my hcg levels are as high as mentioned here at the "4 week" mark... Just makes me a little nervous. My Af is due today. I am confused with the week numbering!!!

4 weeks means 4 weeks from LMP. I am now 6 weeks 4 day but I conceived about 4 weeks 4 days ago. HCG doubles very quickly. Mine was 74 at 3 weeks 4 days so I had really only been pregnant for a week and a half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->