hcg levels rising but not doubling

M

Mumoftwo0212

Started bleeding Wednesday. Spent 8 hours at the epau blood results were 321 at 5 and half weeks. Had bloods done again today at 6 weeks and they've only gone up to 399
They won't see me again til Tuesday unless I'm in pain go dizzy etc
Anyone else had this and gone on to have a healthy sticky bean?

I don't have any advice as I'm going through similar. I bled from 3 weeks 2 days to 4 weeks 1 day and then it stopped and hcg is still rising. Slowly though.

My hcg has been really crappy.
3 weeks 2 days was 13
3 weeks 4 days was 31
4 weeks 1 day was 39
4 weeks 3 days was 50
4 weeks 6 days was 163
very slow rising and at the moment they are saying it's likely a blighted ovum but since they can't see enough on an ultrasound this early I go back at 6 weeks 5 days for a new ultrasound to see what's going on. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

I had this issue with my previous pregnancy. It wound up being a blighted ovum. It was all looking good until just after 5 weeks and the levels started rising very slowly. They did 2 ultrasounds 2 weeks apart to confirm that it was indeed a blighted ovum. My levels got up to around 2100 I think before they told me to stop taking my progesterone so that I could miscarry.

I hope that both of your pregnancies defy odds and are healthy! It is possible to have slow rising hcg, usually known as a cryptic pregnancy, and still have a healthy baby. So don't stress yourselves out yet! And even still, know that there are plenty of us ladies for you to vent to if you need it <3
Praying for you both! :hugs:

I've had a normal scan and an internal scan. They've seen what could be a tiny sac but don't know if it is or if it's a possible ectopic and thats caused a fake sac. I have to get my bloods done again tomorrow morning and then discuss what happens from there x

tiny bit of hope....................

Had the call back about my hcg. Its risen by 120 rather than 70 odd the past 2 times. I've got to go back Friday for another blood test and we will then discuss what happens from there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->