He can escape from the bumbo

isil

Reaction score
:hissy: I thought this wasn't meant to happen!

He arches his back and he just pops out and ends up dangling over the side. Then he starts to cry. No more putting him in it to keep him safe while I'm in another room!

Oh no. Bren pushes back, but has not popped out, I guess his legs are too fat now. Have you got the tray? That might help keep him in it.

I will get a tray! good idea! thank you :)

Alasdair has just started arching his back when he is getting frustrated - I'm so shocked at how strong he is but I'm worried he will hurt himself :(

Oh no definatly look into getting a tray, would keep him in x

charlie gets out all the time now he bends his legs pulls one right into his bumbo and pushes to the side untill hes out hes been doing it for about 2 weeks he wont stay in it now :hissy:

:dohh: definately try the tray, we have the tray too :) maddi hasn't worked out how to escape yet x x x

I keep meaning to get the tray but now I have an extra reason to get it!

Awww bless he obviously wants to be on the move lol

yeah! I was in the waiting room at the drs today and I was talking to this other Mum who's LO was 14 weeks too and he was sitting there quite happily whilst Alasdair was leaning forward and wriggling about. I have a feeling he's going to be quite a handful and sooner rather than later!

Hannah doesn't escape but whenever she's in it she leans way over the side so she can look at the floor :dohh:

Aww bless...i actually thought it was supposed to be super safe but im paranoid...i read on the bumbo that it is possible for them to fall out if sudden movement is made...xx

Hannah doesn't escape but whenever she's in it she leans way over the side so she can look at the floor :dohh:

lol, Vickie, bless her! That's proper cute. I have a photo of Alasdair doing it but now I think he was just figuring out which ways he couldn't escape from!

I thought it was impossible for them to escape too but yes, Alasdair throwing himself backwards in a very dramatic fashion does seem to do it!

lol, Vickie, bless her! That's proper cute. I have a photo of Alasdair doing it but now I think he was just figuring out which ways he couldn't escape from!

I thought it was impossible for them to escape too but yes, Alasdair throwing himself backwards in a very dramatic fashion does seem to do it!

:rofl::rofl: Cute because you don't have to deal with it :rofl: I can't leave her unattended because I'm worried one day she'll topple right on over

Kira doesn't go in her lots, but since she can sit up she can get out of it and on the floor no problem

summer has never come out of hers, she arches her back in a paddy but has never come out, i think im past the age where she can do it as her legs are too chubby to just pop out now lol :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->