Head banging?

• Thread starter Always&4ever
  • Start date
A

Always&4ever

Jasmine has started banging her head on wordrobe's/floor's etc, she doesn't tend to fall anymore, if shes sitting up she will just bang it herself, is this normal?

My cousin used to do this when he was around 2, he used to do it when he was angry. We used to just ignore him and he soon stopped. Not sure if she is doing it when she is angry?

I have no idea, once shes done it she will look at you and smile!

Alfie does this when he is tired.....where ever he is he will just headbutt it, even if it is just our floor which happens to be concrete under the carpet! Ohhh the sound :cry:Infact he is a danger to himself at times so when he is like this I just strap him in his pushchair for time out and a suck on his blanket, this seems to do the trick and then off he plods again happy as Larry!

I am sure he will grow out of it, it is just his way of showing his frustrations when he is tired.

Does that sound similar in some way to Jaz? x

I have no idea, once shes done it she will look at you and smile!

Alfie also does this but this is much more gentle than when he is tired, he gets the giggles doing it as you tell him to stop! But he does it regardless, but nothing major, he doesn't bruise himself or anything with this. x

Yeah I think it could be that, thanks hun, and btw Welcome back babe

It's totally normal, and lots of children do it x

Head Banging in Children

Dec does it has done since he was about 9-10 months, I was told it is normal and not to worry about it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->