headaches anyone else ?

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
For the last 2 weeks I've had a headache every single day I'm not even joking I'm going threw paracetamol like it's going out of fashion last Wednesday I had very orange red pee ud think I was severely dehydrated constant BH , headaches but I was drinking plenty I had protein in urine but lab results came back normal and my blood pressure was normal .... this week (wed) my urine was still dark yellow I had +protein and ++leukocytes still the headaches continue have to phone for results on Monday but again blood pressure was normal !! I've had enough I'm constantly grumpy irratble annoyed u name it I wake up with it and go to bed with it I take 2 paracetamol and when it wears off the headache is back I cannot cope no more I'm so done being pregnant !!

Anyone else getting bad headaches I'm sitting here rubbing the head of myself and squeezing my eyebrows and my temples it's awful x

Have you told your dr how severe your headaches are??? I wouldn't think this is normal, maybe you should go in to l&d and stress how horrible you feel and how much medicine you're going through!!!! Sorry you feel so bad!!

Sorry that you are feeling so terrible. I have had a lot of headaches this pregnancy too.. I've found gatorade or some electrolyte drink has been better than water at hydrating me... and has helped a tonne with my headaches. I have had the protein in my urine when it's concentrated, but not when it's more dilute.

Good luck hope that you're feeling better soon.

Kim

Thanks for the replys girls I phoned l&d last week as soon as I peed dark orange pee and told them they said take 2 paracetamol and rest and certainly if I continue to have the BH and the migrane doesn't subside with the paracetamol to phone back ... not having as many braxton hicks today but princess hasn't stoped moving all day so I know she's fine but I mentioned to the midwife yesterday and she thought it was just the weather we had a little sun bear in mind I'm in Belfast crappy UK weather we have fog in morning and sun with about 12oc lol she said no more than 8 paracetamol in a day and has wrote in my notes that' also if a lot of braxton hicks continue and headaches don't go away advised to go to hospital but I feel stupid because I only have the headaches my BH aren't bad so seems like a bit of wasted time to go sit I'm not at hospital until 15th October and midwife is not till 28th Oct again xxx

I was told if the blood tests for pre eclampsia came back negative you don't have it. I've had headaches for the last 4 weeks or so and I never have headaches. I also have high blood pressure but it's marginal and dropping. I did have protein too but I've self treated for a urinary tract infection with cranberry juice and it went. I'm finding I have to drink way more at this point but that's quite normal because baby is growing so quickly. They should be keeping an eye on you and checking every week though as it's still possible you could develop pre eclampsia.

I was never blood checked for pre e ? Just urine and blood pressure and she's never mentioned pre eclampsia either just said if headaches continue with no help from paracetamol and irregular BH I'm advised to go to hospital to get checked just seems silly to phone l&d to complain about headaches when my blood pressure is normal and not really having more than 4 BH in an hour .. I hate to bother anyone I suppose if my urine results come back clear again on Monday then I don't no what's going on x

Jamie I know how you feel. I hate bothering l&d.. I actually just called yesterday and spoke with the nurse and she was wonderful. I was having 3 to 4 bh an hr all day and she told me that if they were 10ins apart to go in.. can you call I am sure every hospital is different. And I wouldn't worry about bothering them that's what they are there for.

Also like Mrs bump I am drinking waaay more tha usual right now too..everytime Iet up even just a little on the fluids a headache starts. It's crazy since based on .y urine colour there is no way that I am dehydrated... I would pump fluids Ike crazy and see what happens :) at least if you do go to l&d you can tell them that you tried that and it didn't work. .. since when I mentioned all if the bh and headaches dehydration was the first thing they mentioned and they were happy when I told the. I started chugging fluids earlier and that didn't help..

Goodluck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->