Headaches

robo123

Reaction score
I'm struggling daily with headaches that I get from the moment I wake up. Anyone else had this? I'm scared to take anything for it and it's been everyday for 2 weeks.

Have you had your blood pressure checked lately?

I had it checked yesterday and last week and it was perfect 122/78 I drink water constantly and eat regular so I'm just not sure. I feel like it could be sinus related as I'm sniffly but it's all over headache and neck pain too x

I had the same up until I went on holiday and its cleared it dramatically!
Hayfever?!

Perhaps your sleeping position and pillow. A lot of headaches first thing when you wake are actually due to the pillow. With hormones relaxing all your ligaments and joints it wouldn't surprise me if you need to switch your pillow. Try a different pillow for a week or two and see if that helps?

Yep I thought I was escaping the headaches this time as I usually get them 1st and beginning of 2nd tri. Well they've just started in the last fortnight! I have a theory it's a hormones thing and is hopefully another passing phase x

Thanks ladies, I will try change my pillow, no chance of holiday for me but could be hay fever x

I get really bad hormone head aches, someone somewhere suggested putting a bit of Vicks vapour rub on your forehead and temples and the menthol really does soothe it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->