Headaches

mummytoIzzy

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Been suffering with a headache for about a week now and its worse than ever its like someone is stabbing in the head!!

I fainted at work a week ago and it has made me feel worse im out of bed for a couple hrs a day then i need to go lay down :( its affecting home life as well as my relationship with my daughter :(

Any ideas Docs didnt really care :( xxxx :cry:

Daily Meditation is the successful headache healing process.Consumption of ginger is helpful to get rid of headache and relieve stress.

Oxygen helps but I think you have to go to a doctor or the hospital to get some oxygen. And maybe a toradol injection. However I am in the US so I don't know anything about medical stuff over there...

What have you tried to deal wtih headache so far? When I've been under a lot of stress for a long time, I start getting terrible headaches really frequently. This is my usual method of dealing with it nowadays:

2 Ibuprofren (you could take 2 paracetamol too)
drink a large glass of water
drink a caffeine drink (e.g. cola, tea, coffee)
Eat something starchy - e.g. toast, crisps
Have a lay down in a dark room and try to go to sleep - if the soreness is mainly in one area, try and lay on the sore bit.

If the headache has lasted a full week, you should really be down the doctors though. If necessary, get someone go with you so they can put their foot down if you can't! If nothing else, they can give you some super strength painkillers. When I had a particularly hard time, my GP gave me Naproxen, which did the trick nicely.

Could it be stress? Lack of sleep?

Take some painkillers?

Sorry I couldn't be of more help but hope you get better soon! I'm having this problem myself too! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->