Headed to L&D. Feel stupid if it's false alarm :(

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
So I woke today at 6ish with horrible period like cramps that never let up..... I could barely talk or breathe at points , lower back pains that come and go, feels like he's pushing out my bum, stabbing whoha pains, lost some more plug around 8am..... Called my dr (I already had at apt for today) he told me go to L&D instead to be evaluated..... Of course I'm almost there and the pain is letting up ..... Has this happened to anyone? I'm still crampy with lower back pains, but it's not as severe like earlier .

Yes, i have had this, with my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies, turned out to be painful braxton hicks.
You should absolutely go the labour ward if you are concerned. Are you due soon? Good luck x

I had that last week and they had to give me fluids as they were actually contractions that were a minute apart!
Don't feel silly hon, better safe then sorry.

Happened with ALL my pregnancys! I would time my contractions at home for hours then when I get to the hospital they would stop. As soon as they were about to discharge me, they started up again and had my babies :) .. Every single time lol. I hope they start back up for you!

Thanks so much!!! Due feb 22, 35.4wks.... Just got here, we shall see.... It's just a constant pain, so strange

Your not too far ahead of me :) I woke up with burning cramps and back pains that end up with me pooping. Would they stop your labor? They stop it here unless you're 37 +

They won't stop labor now they said, they would let me go..... Guess having a ton of small contractions really close together causing the bad cramping, dilated on outside but not inside ? Whatever that means? She said baby's head is right there pushing down hard..... Then she left me on the monitor hasn't been back in for a while now. No idea

Also said baby is at least a good 6lb already .... I'm terrified to stay pregnant til my due date!! He's gonna be like 11lber

Congrats! Maybe you'll be having the baby before the due date arrives :)

Discharged, mini contractions on top of each other. Said take tylonal and warm bath, anyone know what dilated on outside but not inside means? Then they gave us such a scare, his heart was shooting to 180s and drop to 60/70, said he was pressing on cord and had to so ultrasound, said if wasn't enough fluid they were inducing.... That nearly terrified us, then they said his fluid was good and let us go home. Feeling uneasy ..... I could vomit ugh

Means the opening to your cervix is dilated but not all the way through. I was like that for awhile. Dilated a cm on the outside but she couldn't stick her finger all the way through

Will walking or sex turn these mini contractions into bigger ones that actually do something? This is sooooo painful and torturous ....

I had the same thing on Saturday lasted 36 hours then stopped so we tried walking and sex etc nothing worked. I was exhausted on Tuesday so my other half took our little girl out so I could rest and by the time they came back I was having contractions from 4pm and my gorgeous little boy was born yesterday at 2.49 weighing 8lb 6oz I was 39+2. I think they come when they are ready being active made no difference for me :)

Awww congrats to you mommy!!! Thanks for your story ! Yesterday was so brutal I was vomiting all morning... My stomach was a mess from such intense small contractions back to back...., my plan was to attempt sex for the first time in forever .... Until I woke up sick in middle of the night ..... No sexy time here! Today I feel random contractions .... Not the 24/7 cramp I had yesterday , I have been cleaning all day, no idea where this energy came from as I'm going off 3hrs of broken sleep ..... Lost a bit more plug today ..... Only time will tell huh !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->