Healing of vaginal year

sunshine03

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Hi,
I am 8wks PP and when my GP checked my tear she said it hasn't yet healed. Does anyone have any tips to help with the healing process? X

I wasn't healed at my 6-week pp appointment. My OB didn't say to do anything to encourage healing, but I know kegels help direct blood flow to the area which helps healing. Frequent Sitz (or regular) baths with salt are helpful too. I've heard of women adding lavender oil to the water too. Are you getting somewhat adequate sleep (considering) and nutrition? I am quite anxious and dealing with PPD right now and not sleeping or eating well. I have been told by two other doctors that those things can slow healing.

Hadn't healed at 6weeks pp I'd a third degree tear.

A bath a day in salt water, witch hazel on the pads. A little bit of excercise (walks & post-natal Pilates).

If this is your first take it easy, I wish I'd of done that he was on the boob instead I was always trying to clean and try "settle him".

Take it easy and rubber rings are awesome. I'd stitches across my butt cheek. I am literally the only person I know and I've spoken to lots of women with stitches across my butt cheek

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->