Healthy breakfast ideas

starlight1

Reaction score
I'm sick of having cerial does anyone have any other ideas? Xx

I'm going to start experimenting making my own smoothies :)

I have the same thing every morning and have yet to get tired of it and it keeps me full till lunch. I have 1 hard boiled egg, one whole wheat toast with a little but of reduced fat peanut butter and half a banana. Very filling and satisfying.

Have you tried porridge?
Lots of combos -
Porridge, stewed apple & cinnamom
Porridge & mashed banana
Porridge & honey / maple syrup
Porridge & nuts or nuts & seeds
Porridge & berries

I also like fruit, covered in yoghurt, covered in seed mix.

Or omlette with spinach & mushroom (2 whole eggs & 2 egg whites)

I agree breakfast can be hard and for me the worst to fall back on is lots of toast. Bread & cheese are my weaknesses.

Ive never tried slimming shakes but have ordered some, so will see what thats like as breakfast substitute...

Good idea to share breakfast ideas here!

Good luck x

Omelet with green onion and Swiss cheese fried in olive oil. 1 whole wheat toast. 5oz grapefruit juice. That's my favorite bf right now.

You can have fruits and a lot of fruits.. Milk and cornflakes with honey is an awesome combination.

Smoothies ~ I like to use banana and strawberries with low fat milk and yogurt

Egg whites and turkey sausage

I usually have oatmeal with chopped fruit in it such as strawberry, melon or grapes :)

Egg whites,mushrooms,spinach,peppers and onions, yum!
Or i have oatmeal with a banana diced up in it, and a sprinkle of splenda. I'm still in meed of a little bit more of a sweetner in mine.

I haven't even had cereal for breakfast in months! Maybe as a snack, long before my new dieting eating.

Tomorrow, I'm having scrambled eggs in a wholemeal tortilla with a bit of cheese, and some melon :)
Yum x

I like the ideas of egg I'm cutting out bread so won't be having that. Wil also try oatmeal last time I had it I was preg with dd and made me sick haven't had it since lol. Xx

I like making french toast with one whole egg and two egg whites. Then instead of syrup I put a thin layer of Organic jelly on top.

I admit I don't even eat it! I have a small snack of 100g meat + a fruit at 10am (up at 5am) and then a huge meal right after my workout around noon.

Breakfast has always been a challenge for me when I'm trying to lose weight. I'll find a great breakfast, then get totally burnt out and never want to eat it again. So I try to mix it up a few times per week. :)

So today, I made an omelet using 1 egg and 1 egg white, I fried it using only cooking spray. Then I put it on a whole wheat tortilla with 2 slices of processed cheese (I know processed cheese doesn't sound healthy, but I'm on Weight Watchers and they're only 1 point per slice so...).

Another one is oatmeal with blueberries and 1 tbsp brown sugar.
I also love making omelets having turkey breakfast sausage as a side. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->