healthy snacks to prevent hunger?

Abby21

Reaction score
Hi

Lookin for ideas for snacks to stop me feeling hungry. ..as soon as I grt hungry I start feeling sick and want to throw up. Awful as need to hide in work!

Need healthy as don't want to put o extra 2 stone!!

Thanks.. x

Im having the same problem, I went to the store today and got some pre packaged fruits and veggies with dip, so hopefully that works! :thumbup:

i made french toast with whole wheat bread then had a cup of yogurt even though it didn't seem so appetizing when i thought about it. i need to keep eating to not feel sick and i've already put on 5 lbs! i know i'll lose it once the baby is born but still-i can't tell anyone that i'm pregnant yet and am noticeably larger.

I second veg and dips, I've been having lots!
Also, rice cakes are great and obviously fruit

I have graze boxes sent to work. Also been snacking on fruit, natural yogurt, hummus with Wholemeal pitta bread, carrots and dip.

I put on 5 stone last time! Hoping I don't again

I had a meal replacement shake with added fibre as a snack often.

Made homemade muffins with oatmeal, bran, flax seeds, acai berry powder and fresh fruit. Jam packed with fibre to keep my hunger fulfilled.

Of course fruits, vegetables and dip, i enjoyed tuna spoonfuls (in moderation), boiled eggs, peanut butter and celery, yogurt with granola, whole wheat pasta salad loaded with veggies.

Thanks for the ideas guys....anything that will stop the hunger is appreciated but want to try and remain healthy at same time! Have never had to eat so much...hope it passes soon!
Stocked up on carrot sticks, yoghurt and prepared fruit, also got some granola bars so hope they do the trick!

Ooh also try the slimming world weetabix cake recipe it's yum!!!!

Blueberry and banana muffins! Bananas are so good for loads of things including helping to combat morning sickness! :) (you only need to put minimal sugar in as banana adds sweetness!

When I first found out I was pregnant, I had to eat. Literally, every hour. So I'd eat carrots, apple and mango slices, granola bars, yogart, etc. But every hour. Plus my regular meals.

Plus I had to drink about 20oz every hour too. Which caused me to pee hourly.

In the first 10 weeks I gained 10#.

The last 2.5weeks have been much easier. Back to eating somewhat normal and I lost 1#.

But now I'm dealing with daily heartburn, tired feet and feeling tired all the time and constipation and more nausea. Ugh!

:)

I have been monitoring my weight as I'd like to do my best not to gain too much with my pregnancy as I'm already at the high end of my BMI. I'm a curvy tall girl so it doesn't look too bad, but when I got pregnant I already was trying to lose that extra stone!

In the last week I was feeling really sick so I have been eating gargantuan portions, and sometimes have managed to devour a whole pack of crackers/biscuits. Needless to say I gained 4lbs/2kilos in the last week :dohh:

Following this as I'd love to read more tips. I was eating lots of fruit and veg in the beginning, but my tummy hasn't been taking well to the acidity of fruit so I have been eating a lot of plain foods (toast/crackers/biscuits) which I think has caused the sudden weight gain.

I am having awful heartburn so maybe fruit isnt helping me. Wat do u take for it?

So yes anymore plain healthy snacks would be useful!

I usually love apple slices with peanut butter, veggies & hummus, homemade granola bars, and pita stuffed with veggies, goat cheese and chicken.(Not really a snack but I eat it as a snack anyways), oh and homemade guacamole(or avocado on toast)...such good healthy fat for mom and baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->