Heart Burn

SummerMother

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Currently I am in the 2WW sitting around 8DPO. For the last 3 days I have been getting bouts of Heart Burn daily. Usually it happens right after I have eaten something. This morning it was after my fried egg sandwich.

I find it strikingly odd as I’ve had HB but only during my pregnancies but normally not until 2nd/3rd Trimester.

I was just curious if anyone else has had Heart burn during the 2WW. If so was it before a BFP?

I don't have personal experience of this but I know it's an early sign if you don't normally get it. Fxd!

I had it with my second during the TWW. Good luck :)

Hmmmm well then maybe it’s a possibility.

I’m going to wait until at least 11DPO until I test. Then every 2 days until I get a BFP or AF.

I’ll update the thread when I test.

Little bit of a symptom update:

I haven’t had heartburn for the last couple days anymore.

I have however developed a constant “full” feeling. Almost like my stomach is full of food even when I haven’t eaten in literally 5 hours. I guess you could consider this bloat??

AlSo today (9DPO) I’ve had a bit of tan color when I wipe. Which spotting is not normal for me before AF.

My DH has kindly mentioned to me today that I’ve been being “mean” to him the last couple days...8-[ I have noticed myself getting slightly annoyed with him but I thought I was hiding it well but I guess not haha. #-o Normally I’m a really passive person & not much gets too me.

Perhaps I’ll take a test tomorrow. With my 2nd I had a really really faint BFP at 9 DPO that got darker with each day. With my 1st I just didn’t test until AF was a day late so that was just a blaring BFP.

I’ll return tomorrow (10DPO)with the results.

Well here is the update.

I ended up not testing at 10DPO and Waited until 12DPO which was yesterday. I got what I classified as a BFN. I believe I saw the faintest of faint BFP but I just wasn’t compfortable calling it a BFP. Then that night I started AF which was super weird as I was only CD26 and I’m at least a CD28 with my longest being CD30.

Also I had been using OVulation tests and received my positive test on the 6th which means I should have ovulated the 7th which makes me not due for AF until Friday. So either I had a short leutal phase or maybe just an unsuccessful implant? Who knows you can always play the WTF happened game lol.

I’m not too torn up about it as this was the first cycle and we weren’t exactly full throttle trying.

Aww I'm sorry. Good luck for your next cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->