Heart Murmur appointment update pg2

susiewusie

mummy of 2 little monster
Reaction score
Kieran has an appointment at hospital on monday to check if he still has a heart murmur, As when he was checked at birth they found one.

Has anyone else been in the same situation?

I also have an appointment for hospital for his hip as we were reffered to hospital for that after his birth check too.

We were told not to worry as both may be gone when he gets checked,
I'll keep you posted and update monday after the appointment

Noah was born with a murmur, though his was caused from a hole in his heart. They were able to close his with medication. Good luck with your appointment. x

I was born with a murmur. Most people are and most of them close on their own. I had to have surgery to close mine, but that's pretty uncommon. I wouldn't worry if he has one.

I have a friend whose newborn was also diagnosed with one at birth. By 6 or 9 months (can't remember which) it was gone. Good Luck!!

Sharlotte had this too, heart doc wasn't worried and we go back at 6 months for a check too.

good luck for monday :hugs:

I had a Heart Murmur when I was born but I don't remember it, being a baby and all. Good luck Monday.

Good luck! :hugs:

Anna had a heart murmur at birth, but it went away with time. Try not to worry about it unduely - wait for this appointment to know where you stand and go from there. I know that's easier said than done, but there's no sense worrying about potential problems, when they may well have cleared themselves up come the appointment :)

Best of luck. Will check back here for your update next week. :hug: x

Most murmurs go away with time... I have a murmur, and so far, my doctor is not concerned about it. I am hoping my DD doesn't have one-so far so good! My niece did have one at one point, but then a month later when she was re-checked, it had disapeared. Good Luck! :hug:

Hi everyone, thanks to everyone who wished us luck, Kierans heart murmur has now gone, woo hoo xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->