Heartbeat too low, in comparison.

Julia35

Reaction score
From what everyone is saying on here, my baby's heartbeat seems really behind. It was 119 at 6+5 (but only measured 6+1), and it was 136 at 7+4 (no measurements taken). I'm positive of my dates. If this ends up another mc, I just can't handle it again. I see the charts online that show my baby's hb perfectly within normal range but WHY is everyone else's so much higher?

I will not call the dr about this, as she seems to think I'm paranoid. She hasn't grieved her heart for the last two years, like I have. :cry:

I've been so positive up until now. I feel like I should just prepare myself for the devastation again. I wish I could get a private scan, but they aren't available until 12 weeks, that I know of.

How do others get private scans?

yours is fine.. especially if the doctors tell you that it is fine!!! <3 STOP STRESSING :) here for you!!

yours is fine.. especially if the doctors tell you that it is fine!!! <3 STOP STRESSING :) here for you!!

Thanks dear:hugs:. My dr made me feel like everything was going along fine before also, as long as I wasn't bleeding, but my baby wasn't growing, and if I hadn't had a friend scan me, I would have continued on, not knowing. :cry:. It may very well be fine this time, but I'm really struggling.

Thanks dear:hugs:. My dr made me feel like everything was going along fine before also, as long as I wasn't bleeding, but my baby wasn't growing, and if I hadn't had a friend scan me, I would have continued on, not knowing. :cry:. It may very well be fine this time, but I'm really struggling.

ehh I'm sorry :( I know it is hard! especially if you've had a loss before.. but trust in god and just try not to think about it too much.. :) thnk about when you'll be holding that little one of yours!! you will too :)
:hugs:

:hugs: You'll be fine!!

Where are you? Here in Edinburgh/Scotland all the private places do viability/reassurance scans from 8 weeks but there's a new clinic opened up (the one I went to - it was fantastic) that does it from 6 weeks.

ehh I'm sorry :( I know it is hard! especially if you've had a loss before.. but trust in god and just try not to think about it too much.. :) thnk about when you'll be holding that little one of yours!! you will too :)

Thank you! God is in control. I just feel so upset though. I just keep thinking why couldn't my baby have had at least a better heartbeat if everything was going to be ok. :cry:

My daughter's heartrate was always between 135 and 145 and she's perfectly healthy. As long as it's over 120 you don't have anything to worry about.

:hugs: You'll be fine!!

Where are you? Here in Edinburgh/Scotland all the private places do viability/reassurance scans from 8 weeks but there's a new clinic opened up (the one I went to - it was fantastic) that does it from 6 weeks.
E

Thanks so much for the hugs! I'm in the US. I need to find someplace to help me with this.

Yours seem totally normal! They sit well within normal limits. My son (now almost 2) had a heart rate of 90 at 6+2 - which I was a little worried about but all worked out obviously! I'm now pregnant with # 2 and had a scan at 6+2 as well and its heart rate was about 120 and I'm not worried at all.

I know it can be hard but don't worry :) I'm sure your doctor would let you know if there was anything to be concerned about

they aren't bad numbers at all???

My baby was supposed to be 6+3 at first scan but was 4 days behind with a heart rate of 122bpm.

I went back a week later and it had grown 9 days in 7 and was only 2 days behind with a heart rate of 145bpm and the ultrasound tech said it all looked perfect

Yours seem totally normal! They sit well within normal limits. My son (now almost 2) had a heart rate of 90 at 6+2 - which I was a little worried about but all worked out obviously! I'm now pregnant with # 2 and had a scan at 6+2 as well and its heart rate was about 120 and I'm not worried at all.

I know it can be hard but don't worry :) I'm sure your doctor would let you know if there was anything to be concerned about

That's reassuring about your son's hb! Thanks for sharing!

they aren't bad numbers at all???

My baby was supposed to be 6+3 at first scan but was 4 days behind with a heart rate of 122bpm.

I went back a week later and it had grown 9 days in 7 and was only 2 days behind with a heart rate of 145bpm and the ultrasound tech said it all looked perfect

Thank you, just seems like everyone's baby's hb is higher than mine was and also measuring behind has me worried. :nope: My second scan was just a hb check, no measurements were even taken and they treated me like I was a burden. :dohh: I'm just completely stressed out over this.

The ultrasound tech said to me a week either way is absoloutley fine. Also a strong heartbeat is a fab sign.

Those heartrates are totally normal and AWESOME! Sophies was always on the low side. I never saw it above 140...ever. She's perfectly normal.

Hers was only 117 at 7+3.

Those heartrates are totally normal and AWESOME! Sophies was always on the low side. I never saw it above 140...ever. She's perfectly normal.

Hers was only 117 at 7+3.

This has really bothered me lately, so I did some some searching and saw your post about your little Sophie (which happens to be my fav girl name too, btw), and thanks for sharing this info! It really helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->