• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Heartbreaking!

kirst76

Reaction score
I cant believe this has happened....I dont think it is a matter of who is to blame but what can ever make this right is beyond me!!!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/9127120/Babys-father-blames-hospital

ommmgggg :( poor baby!! And if the mom was in that bad of condition then she shoulda had more help from the hospital, and I think its normal for the police to be like that as they hafta investigate to know what exactly happened.

Ugh, I've been reading about this on stuff too. Poor baby girl and poor mum who needed more support. I hope they both come out of this okay. I feel like they've been let down by the health system a bit.

It's a terrible story, so sad. Right from the first story where they said that the father rode in the ambulance with the baby and the mother went with police, I knew it was going to be a case of a mother losing it with severe PND.

I really hope everyone is left to heal in peace (with appropriate support, obviously).

That is one of the most heartbreaking stories that I have ever read. Horrible.

Hope that poor little girl continues her recovery and does well. So so sad.

Poor baby girl :( It just shows how badly post-natal depression can be in rare cases, the mother was obviously distressed and in pain but dismissed and not taken seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->