Heartburn, indigestion, nausea.

Monzter79

Reaction score
Oh man... I feel so blugh. I could barely sleep last night. Holy heartburn batman!

I'm burping nonstop, having heartburn, what feels like indigestion, AND it's making me super nauseous. I didn't get MS. I really thought I was getting away with it.

I've taken antacid- nothing. I'm having coconut water now. .. Anybody experiencing this? What works for you??

sounds like GERD which is what I was diagnosed with. I'm throwing up constantly because tablets just don't seem to work anymore. Hoping that the baby dropping will ease it a little.
Also get, random loud hiccups, burps, pain under left boob (from stmoach apparently) and constant nausea in the back of my throat with any quick movements.
Milk can help temporarily but ends up making it worse after a few hours. Try and avoid fatty foods, acidic foods, caffeine and sugar xx

sounds like GERD which is what I was diagnosed with. I'm throwing up constantly because tablets just don't seem to work anymore. Hoping that the baby dropping will ease it a little.
Also get, random loud hiccups, burps, pain under left boob (from stmoach apparently) and constant nausea in the back of my throat with any quick movements.
Milk can help temporarily but ends up making it worse after a few hours. Try and avoid fatty foods, acidic foods, caffeine and sugar xx

Thanks for responding. :) SOOO sorry you're going through that. It's AWFUL!!! :hugs:

I chose to maintain a gluten free diet since I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's (type of hypothyroid disorder) earlier in my pregnancy. Two nights ago I whipped up some gluten free brownies... Loaded with chocolate chips. I have not indulged in very many treats throughout my pregnancy, soooo.... I gobbled some down then woke up feeling pretty craptastic yesterday. But, did that stop me from eating MORE brownies? No. It did not.

I think they might be the culprit. Not worth it!!! :-(

I tried to have a sip of coffee this AM. No. Just, no. DH brought me some licorice and mint gum. It seems to be helping.

I'm praying it's the brownies and NOT my "new normal" until LO drops.

It's horrible!!!!! I hope you get some relief soon too Stephj.

I've been suffering intolerable heartburn and then sickness from it since about week 8. The only thing that works for me is ranitidine from my chemist or on prescription. It literally stops you producing stomach acid and is incredible. I don't go anywhere without it xx

Since 8 weeks???? :-@! That sucks!!

Ah! Zantac... For some reason I didn't think it was safe in pregnancy. It's listed as a class B. ("class b" IMO- science's way of shrugging and saying "I dunno.". Lol)

At this point, I'm fairly confident the benefits would outweigh a "risk?"- so Ima take some Zantac!

I take Zantec first thing every morning. Seems to help until about mid afternoon.

Eating pickles seems to help somewhat. But I haven't been very into pickles during this pregnancy. :(

And I know they say milk makes it worse, but I swear a bowl of plain vanilla ice cream REALLY helps. That's been my definite go-to, especially before bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->