Heartburn...?

Missy08

Reaction score
Hello! I’m 13 weeks today and starting a couple days ago I’ve been having this pain off and on. It kind of starts in my sternum and feels sort of like heartburn then moves down my stomach..? It’s fairly painful and is starting to freak me out a little...anyone else have something similar or know what might be going on?

Hello! I’m 13 weeks today and starting a couple days ago I’ve been having this pain off and on. It kind of starts in my sternum and feels sort of like heartburn then moves down my stomach..? It’s fairly painful and is starting to freak me out a little...anyone else have something similar or know what might be going on?

With my 4th, I had this pain exactly as you described, it scared the crap out of me, so I wentto the emergency room, let me tell you that was the most expensive indigestion ever lol my dh still doesn't let me live it down! I had had heartburn before but never indigestion, so I didn't know lol but yes sounds like that's what you have going on. Tums kinda helped, but ended up being on a prescription antacid that took daily and never got the pain again. If youtell your doctor tget can recommend the best option for you!

Yes! I have an appointment on Monday and will ask about it. Someone else mentioned maybe gas, ugh I don’t know.

The other night it was bad enough the ER came to mind if it didn’t stop. It would be my luck, too, to go and have it be indigestion.

Sounds like heartburn to me , I have acid reflux but because I am on iron supplements for anemia I cant take anything but tums and drink milk for it , it is only getting worse as she grows . I would ask your dr what might be the best option for you :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->