Heat rash?

smurff

Mummy to Emily and Harry
Reaction score
Hi, my 5yr old suddenly came out in a rash on Saturday, it's all up her arms and a bit on her legs, it's like a measles rash with lots of raised spots. I straight away thought heat rash, we came home and I covered her in calomine lotion. 2 days later she still has the rash and now it's all over her face, she does get very hot so she sleeps Infront of a fan all night. She is absolutely fine in herself, is it unusual for a heat rash to hang around this long?, wondering weather to take her docs tomorrow but don't want to waste thier time for just a heat rash

In fact if its not gone by tomorrow then I'll take her pharmacy, I don't think it's unusual to have it for a few days

Could it be slapped cheek? My lo got a rash on his arms, upper thighs and face with it. He had a slight raised temp the day it came out. Apart from that he was fine. Could you take your lo to a pharmacy for advice first? Tbey are great for dealing with more straight forward illnesses and advising re meds and care advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->