hehe at this delivery company

Wriggley

Reaction score
Just had a order turn up and the delivery company was a tad on the funny side. his car was in the road whilst he sorted my parcel and the car window was smashed and the parcels were all chucked in any old how - no wonder parcels often turn up in questionable condition

Just had a order turn up and the delivery company was a tad on the funny side. his car was in the road whilst he sorted my parcel and the car window was smashed and the parcels were all chucked in any old how - no wonder parcels often turn up in questionable condition

When Hermes delivered my parcels from 24Studio thats exactly what the car looked like! All the parcels looked as though they had just ben chucked in there.

My order was Home Bargains but it was hermes luckily Home bargains packed it really well so it was not damaged it just made me laugh at the state of the car

my bridesmaid dress came from hermes and it was soaked through the box fell apart, i had to send it back :'(

Hermes and Yodel, I only ever hear bad things about.

Don't Order anything fragile then??

Lol what?

A hermes lady delivers all my next stuff always comes next day (which it should) but she does alot of other stuff if i ever order like very hnm river island etc so im guaranteed its delivery as she's good!! .. i have heard alot of bad reviews on hermes.

I've heard horrible things about Hermes and Yodel too.

Yodel left a package for me in our wheelie bin! :dohh: luckily we got the day wrong and saw the parcel when we were taking the bags out of the bin to take to the tip (couldn't of left them sitting for another 6 days)- I was kinda embarrassed because I had put my size 10s on and had a bit of a go at the lady at UNIQLO

The lady who works for hermes in our area is OK though- I agree about the cars and how the packets are put in there though :wacko:

Hermes always leave my H&M packages in my bin or over the garden back gate...without a note...its just pot luck if i happen to check.

I always do check when it gets to the dates of expected delivery, but still, how silly.

Ive complained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->