Hellllllooooooo!!!!!

hotpinkangel

Reaction score
Hi girls, i'm new to this and was wondering if i could join you? My name is Emma, and me and my fiance are ttc after a chemical pregnancy we had early this month :cry:
At the moment i am on CD14, had positive opk yesterday, and negative today, not sure when i o'd or if i have yet but had ewcm for 3 days till today, when it's not there now, so may have o'd? what do you girlies think? i'm still getting used to opk's, my first month using them so fingers x'd that i'm getting it right!!!!
Em xxx

I would say that based on your opks you probably ovulated late last night or will today.

I ovulated on day 18 after my chemical and fell pregnant again (sadly lost my little girl) - it doesn't seem that chemicals affect the next ovulation by too much.

If its negative you have definitely ov'd already. Keep in mind that when you get a positive you never really know whether you're catching the beginning, middle or the end of the ov hormone surge (luteinising hormone) but once you get a negative the surge is over and so is the actual ovulation.

Keep an eye on your ewcm and bd. on those days while testing. Once you get a positive you can do it once more but then the train has left the station so to speak. It takes a long time for those little sperm to swim up and catch the egg so you really need to bd. 2 days, 1 day and on ov day itself to have a really good chance. ( having said that either one of those days alone before can do the trick - i should know :))

If you have any other questions regarding ova and testing have a look at www.peeonastick.com -its really good!

Hope any of this helps and good luck, chicken!

If its negative you have definitely ov'd already. Keep in mind that when you get a positive you never really know whether you're catching the beginning, middle or the end of the ov hormone surge (luteinising hormone) but once you get a negative the surge is over and so is the actual ovulation.

Keep an eye on your ewcm and bd. on those days while testing. Once you get a positive you can do it once more but then the train has left the station so to speak. It takes a long time for those little sperm to swim up and catch the egg so you really need to bd. 2 days, 1 day and on ov day itself to have a really good chance. ( having said that either one of those days alone before can do the trick - i should know :))

If you have any other questions regarding ova and testing have a look at www.peeonastick.com -its really good!

Hope any of this helps and good luck, chicken!

But it says that the surge is 24-36 hours before ovulation so couldn't it be showing negative if she was going to ovulate today?

Thanks for your replies, i think i may have ovulated today..had cramps and ewcm(tmi!!) me and oh bd on cd11, 12 and 14, think i ovulated on cd 14 or cd 15 (today), does this seem ok???
Thanks in advance, and good luck to you all! xxxx

Its better to bd before you ovulate. So if you ovulated already I think you are covered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->