helllo im back! looking for a ttc buddie

charmed

mummy to 1, ttc no.2
Reaction score
hiya ladies, Im Rach and I just wanted to tell you a little about me!
I used this site a lot a few years ago and loved it, all brill girlies. I ws trying for a baba in 2009 and did temp, charting, opk and used concieve plus and fell pregnant withing 2 months - which is amazing but sadly this pregancy didnt go to plan :nope: but since then ive got married moved into a lovely new *family ready* house!!

Me and hubbys have never stopped wanting kids but with bills and a wedding and building house we have waited. After a long chat a few weeks ago, we have said to ntnp for this cycle and then after wedding anniversary on 10th sept we will offically try for a baby :cloud9:

Just now started a new cycle, so im going to start charting and temps etc and see how my cycles are - they used to be a 28day ov on 14 but last cycle i was 5days late :shrug: but now on and think cd3.
taking baby vitamins and going to see how goes.

Now ordered my opk and cb smily tests and lube - used internet cheapy last time but love cb!! so i cant really try until sept but this cycle will be ovulating about 8th aug and same sort time in sept so dont wanna miss it in sept and have wait unil oct. - be strange low as in 2009 when got preg before we said try in aug and fell in my oct cycle so be weird if happens like that again. Love be 3 months by xmas so scan can be gifts hehehe

How r u girlies, any one in same boat and wanna buddie up.

lots hugs Rach xxxx

Good luck Rach!!! Lots of baby dust!! :dust:

Sorry your pregnancy didn't go to plan last time! This time everything will work out for you and your hubby to have the perfect LO!!!!

I am going to be using Wondfo OPKs this cycle. Have been ntnp for 3 cycles so far. Waiting for AF to show so we can move on and see what happens with the OPKs! My cycles are 32 days long.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss — :hugs:

I had a MC about 13 years ago, and have never really been the same. It feels like I've been TTC the whole time but I was on BC because DH wanted to wait.

Finally, in January I told him I wasn't waiting any longer and here I am! :happydance:

This is a lot harder than I thought it would be; my body is taking a while to get back on track from being on BC for so long. :wacko:

Welcome to the TTC boat — more like a yacht! :winkwink:

Lots of luck! :flower:

Aw thanks girlies!! Sounds like we can all help each other! Yeah my body seems be all over the place at moment, hubby wants wait another month so going be charting just see. When all happening. How's ur trying to concieve path been so far xx

I wasn't on BC. We were using the pull out method. 3 months ago OH decided he was ready to stop pulling out and see what happens. We thought we had a light BFP last cycle but ended up having negatives after that then AF. This month has been the weird month because I had AF CD1-CD7, then on CD18-23 I was spotting every day except 1 day I had a light flow, and now on CD34 which I should have started AF yesterday but she didn't show. So my guess is she will today. I'm having bad cramps so have a feeling today will end up being CD1 by this evening. OH and I are dtd every other day so we figured by now we would have a BFP, but unfortunately not. That's why I'm going to start using the OPK's to see when I O.

I hear coming off BCP takes a while to let your body regulate. I remember when I came off the depo shot years ago that I thought I was pregnant even though it was impossible because of how my body was responding with the hormones regulating.

Hi girls im 31 bf is 30 ttc on and off for almost 2 years now since we lost our little girl at 34 weeks.its been rough because some days bf is ready to try and others he is not. I have been ready since i left the hospital that day. We did have a mc at 5 weeks in march also. So i guess at the moment we are ntnp and praying for a miracle. I think this is where i need to be ...i dont chart i just do 1 or 2 opks to make sure im ovulating and i use softcups after bd to keep spermies in there.

Welcome MyAngel!! Good luck and hopefully you get your BFP soon!!!! :dust: lots of baby dust your way!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->