Hello all, can I join you...?

Showgirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have just stumbled across this fabulous site and was wondering if I could join you lovely people!?

A little bit about me, my name is Sarah I am 25, have been married to my wonderful husband Ross for 2 years, been together 5 years. We live in Musselburgh, which is a little town just outside Edinburgh in Scotland. We have been TTC our first take home baby for 20 months now, I sadly had an ectopic pregnany last October after TTC for 13 long months, which resulted in the loss of my left fallopian tube after the tube ruptured and I had to have emergency surgery, then I had a miscarriage in February this year. So we are currently still TTC our first baby, obviously finding things very difficult, we are so desperate for a baby. I am on Cycle Day 9 of our third month TTC since the miscarriage, getting ready to use ovultion tests as usual. Since the ectopic I have been in a pattern of only ovulating every second month, which is very frustrating as our chances are even more reduced!! :-(

Would love to get to know everyone if you'll all have me ... :)

Sarah xxxxxxxxxx

Hello!!! Welcome to this wonderful place full of fantastic people and fab ways to find things out. I've only been a member for about a week and everyone has made me feel so welcome already!

:hug: for you in your TTc journey

heloo ya all, could you help me as i think im going mad lol?
I always have a 28day cycle and im now 5 days late with period. Have bad cramping that comes and goes but just on the one side, been sick twice but now its stopped, nipples are really sore and i have heavy blue veined boobies.could i be pregnant as ive tried a test but its came back neg....am i mad??

We sure will have you, welcome!!

It sounds if you and I are in very similar situations, I've also had mc, ectopic and lost a tube (the right), but I can tell you you'll find lots of love and support on this forum!

Good luck xxx

Sorry to hear about your difficulties hun :hug:

Welcome to BnB -- you'll find a lot of support & friendship here.

Yaya xxx

Thank you so so much everyone for being so lovely and welcoming!!! I really hope I can get to know you all better!!

Sarah xxxxxxxxx

Hi ya:hi:, Welcome to b'n'B! I hope your TTC journey will come to an end soon and you'll get that baby you want so much! Good luck! x

Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->