Hello all :D

USMCWifeTTC

Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Laurie and my DH and I are ttc our 2nd...
So I have been having a progression sort of this month ( never gotten a positive or even anything dark before, this month I'm on Clomid!! :D ) Well anyways yesterday it got pretty dang dark and the edges were darker than the control line but the whole line wasn't. Is this a positive? Today it is going back down... Also yesterday I had EWCM , HSO CP and today it's HSm but a little lower, and lotttssss of creamy CM... What do you ladies think? I will post a pic of the progression pics of my OPK's as soon as I get home from Fathers Day Dinner.. Also I haven't gotten a peak on my fertility monitor but I don't think it's going to give me one.. I'll post a pic of that progression as well. It's a pretty clear progression.

Here's my chart :D I know I should just wait 2 more days to see what it says but my sleep sucked last night so I can't trust todays temp..

ldlight1 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

Thanks ladies.

OPK Progression... color isn't the best sry :/ I was stupid and took pics on something that was red lol
https://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f44/usmcautumn/DSCN3182.jpg

Fert. Monitor prog. CD17 ( today) isn't dry fully yet so it should lighten a bit by tomorrow
https://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f44/usmcautumn/DSCN3181.jpg

It's like almost stark white now... lighter than CD10 if you can see that one on there... Ughhhh

I think you O'd on the 17th or 18th...which would make sense with your OPKs, since your darkest test was on the 16th and you can O anywhere from 12-48 hours after that. I think your chart looks great!

Thanks :D I'm pretty excited because I had a massive temp spike today... I'm normally a 95.6-96.5 girl so I was BURNING up this morning at 97.8!!! I'm curious now though because my temps definitely confirm ovulation but my opk is starting to get a little darker again...

OPK at CD 16 looks positive to me:winkwink:

Turns out it was positive on CD16 :D Just in case someone is ever comparing... I had a temp spike to confirm :D Will also have my progesterone test today to double confirm and hopefully a BFP next week to confirm even further hehe :D

Last follow up in case someone googles looking for pics..... I am now 5wks pregnant...so regardless of not quite positive opks and no peak on fertility monitor I definitely o'd :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->