Hello All Im New Here living with PCOS Tryin to conceive:)

babydust1

Mummy to Abigail TTC #2
Reaction score
Hello Everyone

Well heres a little about my self My names Helen and im going to be 20 in 22 days , i was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) 3 years ago now after having irregular periods i was having periods sometimes longer then i should and some times i wouldnt have my af for 3-4 months, so i decided it was time i went too see my GP who did tests on me and i got transferd to the garnacologist who did scans which showed i had many cysts and i wasnt ovulating i recently tried for a baby with my partner and he went through some tests also which came back fine the garnacologist put me on birth control pills for 6 months too try regulate my period it helped but soon as i stopped taking them it all started to go horrible again so i continued taking them untill i stoped back in september and touch wood my periods have been like clock work and on the 19th may 2009 i got put on metformin 2 500mg tablets a day to help me ovulate i would be very gratefull and i would really appreciate it if theire is anyone on here who has had luck using metformin alone and has had succesfull pregnancies that could share their stories with me and at least give me some hope :)

and i wish the best for anyone else in the same situation as me and i hope you very well and babydust for all of you :) i hope u all go on to have succesfull pregnancies all so :)

Welcome to BnB! :hi:
And good luck on your TTC journey!

thank you so much and babystar congratulations on expecting a son :)

Hi and welcome to BnB :hi:

Best of luck TTC

hello and welcome to bnb :hi: i too am a pcos suffer, there are lots of us around to offer support! wishing you loads of luck ttc x x

Welcome To BnB!

Hope You Enjoy Your Stay! :wave:

thank you all so much for your kind words :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->