• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello all, I've just found out I'm pregnant!

princess31

Reaction score
Hi,

I tested last night and got a definate BFP!

I'm excited, but also a bit scared. Anyone else feel scared when they found out?

I want to talk to someone but we're trying to keep it to ourselves as it's so early.

:headspin:

Hiya :hi:

Congratulations!!

You're certainly in the right place to talk to people about it!!

How you feeling? When you due?

Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

I think I'm due on 8th Aug. I've just been looking on the internet and found out that I'm just in my 5th week of pregnancy. I didn't realise that it was calculated from the first day of your last period, so I only thought I was 2 weeks pregnant - that was a nice surprise!

Yeah it is nice to be further along than expected - although be prepared for them to put it back again - I've just been put back two weeks after my scan, so now I'm only in week 7 when I was in week 9!!

Congrats.

Did I feel scared when I found out? No, I felt terrified!! I think just about every emotion possible ran through me.

LOL We'd been trying to get pregnant for 8 months when I finally got preggo... And yes I still freaked out, got all scared at first, lol! I think it's a fairly normal reaction! If not, we can be wierd together! Congrats hun!:hugs:

I think it's perfectly normal to be scared! I know I am!

Thanks, it's nice to hear some of you feel the same. I am getting my head around it a bit now but it's hard for it to sink in. I thought I'd be jumping around with joy when I got a BFP but I just couldn't take it in I guess I'll get used to it soon.

I didn't get scared until I read the week by week pregnancy info, that made it clear that this baby thing is for real. This is my 1st and I'm guessing is your 1st too, I think it's natural to feel terrified. Congrats to you, hope you have a healthy 9 months ahead of you.:happydance:

congratualation hun, i am so happy for you, its normal to feel scared, and you know you have full support here i think me and you are due about the same, so pm me anytime

:hi:Congrats hope you have a happy healthy 9 months.:happydance:..Elle xx

Congrats! :hugs::headspin::happydance:

I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months and its very normal to worry and be scared. You're in the right place though, this forum is great for support and to chat about your fears :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->