hello all!

mamakerry

mother of 3
Reaction score
my name is kerry...new poster, long time lurker. :)

i am currently 13w4d along with baby #4 (or possibly babies #4 & 5). i live in new brunswick, canada and only get a regular scan at 20 weeks, though at my first "official" prenatal visit yesterday i measured large for dates when the doc went looking for baby's hb (147 yay!), so he requested an early scan for next week.

i have been married for 5 years and have 3 beautiful boys, will (4), james (3), and andrew (1).

all the best to everyone on their journeys through motherhood!! :D

Hi Mamakerry :hi:
I also have three boys but they are a bit older than yours -12,11 and 8.We have been trying for a forth for over a year with no luck as of yet.Anyway just thought I'd welcome you onto the site - I've only just joined too.

Have a happy and healthy nine months and good luck at your scan next week!Wwww exciting - it may be twins - double trouble :happydance:

:hugs:
Exxx

hello, welcome, and congrats! i'm very happy for you! you can pm me or add me as a friend if you like!

omg! omg!! omg!!! someone must be looking out for my nerves because i got a call today and my scan has been bumped up to tomorrow!! i was wondering how i was going to get through another 8 days, now i only have to get through the next 36 hours!! i barely slept last night, and i'm totally exhausted and completely wired all at the same time!! i haven't told my husband or any of my friends or family...well, i leaked it to my hairdresser, but she's a vault, so she's patiently awaiting my results. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->