hello everyone, new to this section!

pachamama92

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to this section! We are ntnp number two, we have a lovely ds who is 20 months old and who I am still breastfeeding. Now we're kind of seeing what happens with number 2, call me crazy... We had a few oopsies while dtd this month and now I am automatically symptom spotting!! Do I know anyone from the other forums on b&b? Its been a while since I posted!

Hey I'm in the same boat but this would be #3. DD1 is 7 and DD2 turned 1 today. I test around Christmas. How about you?

Hi Nitengale!

So this will be number 3!? You brave lady. Seven is a nice age to have little brothers and sisters I imagine because they can really get involved in helping out. Nothing like an extra pair of hands!!

I'm due to test in 5 days! AF is still a bit irregular and only came back a few months ago so I suppose I could test earlier but going to hold off. I have just bought some tests online so waiting till they arrive! TBH I didn't think there was much of a chance this month but I was really sick a few days ago and then spotting so who knows! If the sickness is related, it's very early, I wasn't sick at all with DS. Were your symptoms similar with your pregnancies?

My pregnancies were totally different! FX those are good signs. That is great that you are holding off on testing.

Am I crazy for trying for #3? It is a little scary! The seven year old is definitely a big help.

You aren't crazy at all!! My mother in law was crazy, she had six! Lol, I would love a couple more, maybe not six though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->