Hello everyone!

Mama Duck

Reaction score
Hello ladies,wondering if I can join you all in this forum? Bit of background from me:

I'm a sahm to 5 boys aged 17,13,11,8 & 4yo. Last year I had a mmc in Feb and then in July I had a mc,both ended @ 6 weeks gestation. Dh & I were then NTNP. In September this year,with a heavy heart and a lot of reluctance on my part I went back onto the Depo injection. I was due to have the Depo re-done on the 13th December but I convinced my dh to have 'one more try'.

So . . . The waiting game begins . . . We have been DTD quite a lot but as I haven't as yet had a period since stopping the Depo it's hard to know when I've been fertile/ovulating. My ( . ) ( . ) have been feeling heavy,especially at night when I take my bra off to get ready for bed,they are veiny and my nipples are sore when dh touches them (it's like he's trying to tune in a radio . . .). However,I don't feel sick and I did a test last week but it was - so I know there's no chance this month.

I'm hoping my period will start soon so then I can work out the best dates to conceive (I keeping having a feeling that my period is going to start but when I check,nothing!).

Good luck to everyone on this forum and I'm 39 btw!

Hello ladies,wondering if I can join you all in this forum? Bit of background from me:

I'm a sahm to 5 boys aged 17,13,11,8 & 4yo. Last year I had a mmc in Feb and then in July I had a mc,both ended @ 6 weeks gestation. Dh & I were then NTNP. In September this year,with a heavy heart and a lot of reluctance on my part I went back onto the Depo injection. I was due to have the Depo re-done on the 13th December but I convinced my dh to have 'one more try'.

So . . . The waiting game begins . . . We have been DTD quite a lot but as I haven't as yet had a period since stopping the Depo it's hard to know when I've been fertile/ovulating. My ( . ) ( . ) have been feeling heavy,especially at night when I take my bra off to get ready for bed,they are veiny and my nipples are sore when dh touches them (it's like he's trying to tune in a radio . . .). However,I don't feel sick and I did a test last week but it was - so I know there's no chance this month.

I'm hoping my period will start soon so then I can work out the best dates to conceive (I keeping having a feeling that my period is going to start but when I check,nothing!).

Hi Mama! If your period starts soon perhaps we will be on a similar schedule :)
Mine is due the 31st or 1st. So far tests have been BFN's :-(. It will be my 2nd month trying to conceive #2, I already have a 14 y/o dtr and I'm 35.
My mom got pregnant quite by surprise at 39 and I now have an 18 y/o sis! Lots of luck and I hope this 'one more try' is it for you!

Thank you for replying! Fingers crossed for both of us. I'm excited but scared at the same time. I'm more keen to try more than my dh (if we're both honest it's me that's pushing for this and he thinks we're too old to be doing this again,he's 40 so we're not old by any means!)

Good luck to you too x

Hi Mama, Welcome :) I'm also a 39 year old SAHM, have DS 19, DD 15 from my first marriage and DS 2 from my second DH. We also had a mmc in March 2010, have been actively ttc since June 2010. As yet no BFP's. This is my second cycle of clomid and just praying that it works. We have one more cycle of clomid after this and that is it, we have to look privately at what else is about. Hope :witch: shows up soon so you can get bding

Thank you for replying! Fingers crossed for both of us. I'm excited but scared at the same time. I'm more keen to try more than my dh (if we're both honest it's me that's pushing for this and he thinks we're too old to be doing this again,he's 40 so we're not old by any means!)

Good luck to you too x

Hi Sus!

Well, although my step-dad got more gray hair after my sister, it helped my mom stay young I think! It threw her menopause forward a few more years too! But there's nothing they haven't been able to enjoy with her. Anyways, it's just four more years from your last baby ;-)

:hi:

:hi: welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->