Hello from Canada!

Bailey

1st Pregnancy - 3rd Tri
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My name is Bailey, and like the subject line says, I'm Canadian. My husband and I have been TTC "unofficially" for nearly 18 months now (I went off BC at the beginning of 2008 because I hated what it was doing to my body, and we figured "whatever happens, happens, and we'll welcome it happily") and officially for about six. It wasn't until I switched to a new doctor that I was diagnosed with PCOS. She put me on Metformin and now I've given some extra motivation to lose some weight too. My period is finally regular three months in a row, so this month I've started tracking BBT and CM (much less clinical than I thought it might be!), and so now we're hoping it won't be too much longer.

I do have to admit, I've read through some threads, and some acronyms and abbreviations I get, but some I don't. So, if I ask a dumb question about what the heck are you talking about, please be patient :) I like to think I'm clever in many areas, but coming into a new community always comes with learning the lingo.

hello and welcome to bnb :hi: this should help with the abbreviations :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Oh, awesome! I'll go and read those right now then :)

Welcome to BnB!! :) I'm also from the Edmonton area. Hope that you love this place as much as I do!!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone! And it's great to see some local representation :D

Welcome! I'm from Ontario.. but there other girls from Alberta on here! :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->