Hello from Herts!

MrsVenn

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm Shula and 25 and my husband Graham has just turned 30 (on Sat!).

We've been married since 16th March 2008 and have been together for just over 3 1/2 years. We bought our house a couple of years ago and have finally finished making it 'ours' :happydance:

We recently decided to start TTC and we're both really excited about starting our family now :winkwink:

Fingers crossed we won't have many issues! I'll be honest and say I don't seem as dedicated as others on here when it comes to preparing TTC..I'm not really watching my diet (it's actually not that bad and quite balanced I think), nor leaving my body to get back to normal after coming off of the pill :blush: but I am taking folic acid :)

I'm looking forward to the day when I get to post a baby bump piccie :D

Welcome To BnB

Enjoy Your Stay & Stick Around
:wave:

Welcome to BNB!!!! you will get great advice on here...good luck with ttc,,exciting times

Thank you everyone, can't wait to be able to ask hundreds of questions!! It's been 15 years since the last baby was born in our family so it's very very exciting!

My hubby and I are both only children so our parents actually can't wait for grandchildren to be on the scene! I think they're going to be the most spoiled children ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->