Hello girlies!!

Mrs&Mr

WTT for number 1
Reaction score

Hello girls. Im new my name is Liz, just wanted to introduce myself. I just got married 2 weeks ago. Im also extremely broody, we are waiting to try bcoz im overweight and want to lose as much as i can until im healthy!!
Cant wait to get to no you lot esp ladies who r in the same position as me for moral support!

Take care xxxx

I hope you get to your goal weight. Do you have any months in mind for when you and your hubby would like to start TTC?

congratulations on your marriage! and welcome:flower:

hello and welcome :hi: i'm carly and wtt for number two, till my daughter is a little older, and also we are getting married in about 18months so would like to start ttc again then :D

Hiya every1 thank u for ur warm welcomes!!! i wanna TTC as soon as i physically can so there is no actual month when i wanna start.

when does every1 else wanna start???

hello and welcome :hi: i'm carly and wtt for number two, till my daughter is a little older, and also we are getting married in about 18months so would like to start ttc again then :D

Goodluck sweeti!!! it was honestly the most amazing day of my life! what i wudnt giv to relive it all over again!!! time will fly i promise! whens the date?? xxx:happydance:

hiya liz, im new too!!im kat... hope everything is well for you x

Hello! :wave: Congratulations on getting married!

I am also wtt because of weight. Although I have far to much to wait until my target, I just need to get my body in a healthier state than it is now!!!

Good luck with the weight loss lovely x

Hello! :wave: Congratulations on getting married!

I am also wtt because of weight. Although I have far to much to wait until my target, I just need to get my body in a healthier state than it is now!!!

Good luck with the weight loss lovely x

Thank u it was the best day of my life, wot i wudnt giv to redo it all over again (the day not the plannin lol)

congratulations on the weight loss!!:thumbup: how r u doin it? got any tips??

xxxx

Hey and welcome to bnb!!!! :wave:

Congratulations on getting married too!

thank u sweeti xxx cant wait til TTC xxxxxxxx

Hello and welcome :hi::flower:

Don't rush things hun. Get your target and your on your way. Time will fly by :thumbup:

Practice :sex: Practice :sex: Practice :sex: :happydance:

Congrats on the wedding :wedding:

I want to get married too :blush::wedding: lol

Hello and welcome :hi::flower:

Don't rush things hun. Get your target and your on your way. Time will fly by :thumbup:

Practice :sex: Practice :sex: Practice :sex: :happydance:

Congrats on the wedding :wedding:

I want to get married too :blush::wedding: lol

thanx for the advice sweeti! its just soo hard wen u want sumthing soo bad u want it there n then! :baby:

when do u wanna get married??

i highly recommend it it was the best day of my life, i enjoyed every moment. few hiccups but thats life! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->