Hello I'm new here.

D

Donut

I don't think this is the proper thread for this, so if it's not I apologize :dohh:
I am quite new to the pregnancy lingo, so take it easy on me :p.

I have been having some odd symptoms as of late, and I thought who better to ask than women who either are pregnant or have been!

Well I guess my boyfriend and I are considered NTNP. (I'm learning =)!) And we had sex in early-mid May (my memory has been shot lately so I don't remember exactly when) I had a "period" on May 30th. Which seemed semi normal, until I realized I only had a semi normal flow for 2 days and spotted for 2 more. My periods are usually around 5-7 days long and don't start tapering off until maybe the 4th day (at the earliest), lucky me right? Not long after my flow ended my breasts became very very sore! They feel very full, heavy and sore sore sore. My boyfriend told me to "squeeze and see if anything comes out." So I squeezed (not too hard) And a clearish white liquid came out, has been doing it since. It's sticky and doesn't look like a cause for concern. I've also been bloated, tired (wanting to fall asleep at 4pm!), cranky, hungry. I don't believe I'm pregnant, but I am a definite pessimist! I just wanted to know if any other ladies have experienced the the same thing. Anything will help!! Oh I've also taken some tests and... Well the first one i took was negative (made me sad), the next I got WAY too eager and made myself pee and didn't get nearly enough on the test. Then I did a dollar store test the other day and it read negative. I plan to wait 2 more weeks and test again. I am hoping that I get lucky and have an unexpected wee one! :)

Good luck to all of you who are trying! My fingers are crossed for you!
And congrats to all those who are newly pregnant!

Welcome to the forum :wave:

Not to sure what to suggest, maybe pop and see a doctor to see what they advise? Or wait to see what your next period is like.
As for the white liquid i dont think your body would start to produce Colostrum that early on unless you are in fact pregnant and have been for a few month without knowing?

hope you get some answers soon x

hmmmmm im not to sure either... but would wait a bit longer too.. when is next AF Due??

do you know when you ovulate??? or have you just come of BC??? xx

I'd either wait a bit longer to test or get in with your doctor and ask them to do a blood test. Good luck!

Thank you all for the replies!! And the good lucks!!

I do not know when my next period is, it likes to do it's own thing, I've only recently started keeping track of it, all my periods were regular (meaning i had one every month) so far this year. If I'm pregnant I suspect to be nearly 2 months along, and I have had absolutely no idea until my boobs started hurting. So now that I am for sure that there is a possibility I'm doing my best to sleep and eat right and cut way way down on smoking (yuckie habit! hope to quit soon!) I plan to wait another 2 weeks and try testing again if it's negative I'm going in for a doctor visit! Just wanna make sure everything is a-ok!

Once again thanks!! :)

Good luck all! If I get it confirmed I'll probably come on here and lose my head! I know I'm a newbie but hopefully that is ok! =)
xoxo

I think I just discovered montgomery tubercles! (well I've always had tiny bumps but they are more pronounced!)
I am so eager to test, but I know I have to wait... Augh!

Good luck! I would for sure go see your doc and see what they have to say. Blood tests are very accurate.

Thank you, ladies!!
I plan to test very soon, gotta work up that courage!
Good luck to you all and much dust!!!

DB and I were thinking July 4th.
He got the tests today and my nerves set in. He had to get First Response Gold Digital, because nothing else was left. I'm praying I get a YES+! But my head is telling me it will say NO-. Sheesh.

4th july was when i was testing CD40 but AF got me this weekend :( plus its my wedding annivesary and day after my charlies due date xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->