hello ladies

missmayhem

Mummy to 2 little cuties
Reaction score
hello all,

i got my BFP last wed and started bleeding yesterday.... hospital are unsure if i am miscarring, bleeding heavily to begin with but it has eased off a bit....

so........

here i think is the only place i will be comfortable, i can't deal with being in first tri. may head back to TTC as well, think i will as they are nice in there

i am sure i am miscarring, my mum has had several, around 6 or so. which makes me certain its a family tradition a bad one at that.

how long did you wait to try again?
how long after the start of bleeding should a hpt come back neg? baring in mind the second line was always terrribly faint anyway

Hey hun,

:hugs: first of all.

Sorry you are having bleeding, it's not a good sign but it doesn't mean you are definitely miscarrying. I'm surprised you haven't had bloods to check your HPT leve if you're experiening a bleed. Are you cramping at all?

You can hang around in here if you feel more comfortable, first tri is painful if you're unsure atm xx

they never done bloods at docs let alone at hosp........

they just didn't want to seem to help!!!! oh arrive home early from work with chocolate... he's as annoyed as i am!!!

just would like some answers but right now i'm preparing for the worst and secretly hoping for the best

hey hun!!

sorry that you are bleading.. where are you going now are you getting bloods done?? i started ttc straight away.. maybe post this in the mc section there is loads of people there that can give you comfort..

i had a miscarage in may.. i was 7 weeks x

Sorry you are going through this. I had a mc on 13th dec and stopped bleeding on the 18th. We are ntnp until af arrives, then pulling out the big guns. I was told it can be quite common to bleed at 4,8 and 12 wks during pregnancy so you may be lucky yet hun. Fx for you

thanks ladies! the miscarriage section although great is just depressing me atm!!

sticky baby dust to all

i cant believe they havent done blood tests, they should b doing them. The line will b very faint with it being early days. R u still bleeding. I hope everything is ok 4 u x x

still bleeding, but its gotten a it lighter, i suffer from very heavy and painfull periods in general and need strong pain killeres to control the pain

but atm not even taking paracetamol, as no pain.....

I think after a very early pregnancy loss, less than 5 weeks, they usually just consider it a chemical pregnancy, resulting in a late period so there is really no reason to not try again next month if you are indeed m/c.

I'm sorry. It stinks I had a CP back in May. HPTs started getting lighter just after AF was due and by 5 weeks they were back to negative and I started bleeding within 2 days of the negative.

((((HUGS))) and good luck.

thank you that helped a lot, will see when bleeding stops and try again

Hi hun,
I hope this bleeding stops soon, you must be going mad. They are crap for not checking your bloods. Fingers are crossed for you xxx

I would do another hpt in a couple of days to see what it say's Huni Xx

Hey hun :hug:

Really hoping that there will be good news for you.

I mc 20th Dec stopped bledding on 3rd Jan and have been trying ever since I am ov'ing now which is CD19 which is totally normal so hopefully back to normal.

Good luck hun xx

Hi hun.
really sorry to hear that you are bleeding.
hope it stops soon
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->