Hello - New here, Q about first AF (Sorry if TMI!)

CJ1981

Reaction score
Hello everyone

It hurts to say but unfortunately I am joining this forum as I heartbreakingly miscarried my first pregnancy at 13 weeks and had a D&C May 20 2011.

My body was doing all sorts of crazy things for 2 months like brown spotting on and off but all that stopped a few weeks and it appeared that things were settling down as I started getting just normal white/clear discharge.

So I started what I think is my first AF since the operation just 2 days ago. Yes, it has taken that long (a very long 11 weeks and 3 days!)

I have had quite a bit of cramping (was not overly painful though) and I had red bleeding but also a fair bit of brown.

Should I be concerned that there is still brown blood in my uterus?

Also - just today I noticed when checking on things down there that I feel quite swollen internally. Is that normal at the time that you have your period? I can't even recall noticing that before when I have checked for cervical mucus. But perhaps I just over analysing everything that my body is doing??!!

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks, Carly :flower:

If you're at all worried hun I'd suggest speaking to your Dr.

I know m/c can upset your natural cycles but nothing I can say will really settle your worries like the Dr will :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->