Hello!

Rhiannon

SAHM to Rhys
Reaction score
Hello ladies,

Im hoping for a homebirth after having an induction due to pre eclampsia with my last pregnancy.

I did not enjoy the hospital experience at all, and felt that I could have been cared for better at home, or even with no help at all up until i was ready to push!!

I have put in a complaint because of my experience with the hospital that induced me and am being looked after by a consultant midwife who also happens to think that homebirth is a very good idea :)

I firmly believe in the ability of my own body to give birth, and see no reason why i cant deliver at home, without pain relief (or maybe a bit of gas and air if needed!!)

I had a bit of difficulty after being automatically refered to a consultant because of my previous pregnancy, but as of about 18 weeks am midwife led again :)

no problems at all so far with BP, swelling, protein or headaches, fingers crossed!!

xx

Good luck! I hope it all goes SWIMMINGLY for you :) I'm sorry it didn't go so well last time. Fingers crossed this one will be just lovely :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->