Hello!

thestarsfall

Reaction score
So today would be the day that I would start a new pack of pills except I am not! hehe...so I am now officially NTNP!

Welcome to the NTNP side! It is so exciting. Hopefully you enjoy yourself and get your bfp soon!!

Yay! Welcome welcome!!!!

I came off the pill April 16th and so far have had 2 normal cycles, periods have come :)

MrsP81 - did they come as normal before the pill or did they come around when you wouldve gotten them if you were still on the pill. That is my main concern is that one of the reasons I was on the pill was because my cycle randomly got irregular (there was 3 cycles that were massively longer than they should be, but before that it was pretty regular at between 30-35 days or so. So I dunno if I should expect it to be irregular or expect it to go back to regular but slightly long.

I was irregular before the pill and so far I've had two AF off of it, but it's no surprise that they weren't regular. My body is still adjusting. I'm waiting to see if this on comes up when the last one did.

I was very irregular before the pill, that's one of the reasons I got given it, plus PCOS.

I didn't take it, and counted days to have a rough idea. And it came within what would have been the 7 days wait from the tablet.

After than I entered my first period day on this iPhone app called Maybe Baby and and the length of the cycle since the last period, and it calculates what your next expected period is, what your expected ovulation day is and what your fertile days are.

So far it's been spot on with the periods;not so sure with ovulation as I haven't really been charting temperatures etc, I find it a bit too much....

Hopefully you'll stay regular. I'm hoping to be regular. I don't know what it's like to be regular without the pill. Haha.

I always thought I was super irregular just because I had longer than 28 day cycles and had never been told that it was normal to have longer cycles. But in reality looking back I was pretty regular up until a few months before going on the pill. I used to just look ahead a month and a week and it would come within then and then suddenly it was like a 44-50 day cycle and then the next one was 39 or so...so it might have just been an odd one and coming back to normal but I went on the pill so now hopefully it's like my body has been whipped into normalcy lol.

When I get an iPhone I wanna get a fun app like that...I am up for an upgrade in like October which is my bday month so I might treat myself to one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->