Hello

noja

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a new girl here so just getting a feel for this. I got married last august and have been TTC for the past 8 months. I had an early miscarriage in December-ouch! Had a laparoscopy last week which has revealed a blocked fallopian tube and some endometriosis. Feeling a bit negative about life in general so if anyone out there has any advice or encouragement I'd love to hear from you.
(p.s please excuse any spelling mistakes of technical terms!) :blush:

Hey there, don't feel too down honey, I've had problems down below too but things will sort themselves out, heck my friend had had multiple operations, cervical cancer, PCOS, endometriosis and was told she can never have a baby....she is now 17 weeks pregnant! All you can do is try! Best of luck!

Hi hun! I don't have any advice for your specific situation but wanted to extend a warm welcome to you! There are some wonderful women on this site that I'm sure can help you out :)

hello and welcome :hi: just want to send some big :hugs: and wishing you lots of luck ttc, my daughter maddi was conceived with pcos, endo and a blocked tube - after the lap and dye. please don't lose hope, bnb is a wonderful place for lots of support :hugs: xxx

Welcome to BnB! Im sure there will be loads of women on here who can offer you some advice and support. Best of luck TTC xxx

Welcome and good luck from a fellow newbie! My husband and I have been trying for almost 18 months but have now been put on clomid (wasn't ovulating) and have started having acupuncture, and my cycles are regular for the first time in my life, fingers crossed things will sort themselves out for you!
xx

I'd lost this thread and just found it again. oh I'm feeling all loved and welcome and at home, I love this site!!
:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->