Hello!

nessie421

Reaction score
Hello everybody! I am 28 and have just "converted" to being adamantly Child-Free to wanting a baby!! I have been married for over 2 years, but been together with my husband for 7. We have 4 cats whom we treat as our children.

I'm a very intense, passionate, caring person and I've surprised even myself with the focus I now have on children. I've thought the decision through and now that I have made up my mind, want to get pregnant and going already! Trouble is that my husband travels a lot for work, so it will have to be an immaculate conception - ha, ha.

On a whim, I swung by the shop after work last week and bought 2 pregnancy tests. The first one took a while to come out, but came out negative, but without the marker (indicator that test was working properly). I left it on the bathroom counter and when I went to check it 2 hours later, it had turned positive!!! I freaked out, but then saw not to read the test after 10 minutes because it was not longer accurate. I then took the second test, and that one came out negative right away :(.

I just stopped taking the pill and had my first fake "period," so there's no way I'm pregnant, but I feel like I am! I swear my belly is big and bloated; I'm ridiculously fatigued; have trouble sleeping; am more congested; and am peeing all the time - all of which I've read are signs of pregnancy. My mother bled monthly throughout her pregnancy with me (it took them a while to figure out I was a fetus - they thought I was an ovarian cyst!), so it makes me wonder... My older sister had an uncomplicated pregnancy and delivery, though.

Did anyone else freak out like me??? I'm looking forward to reading on here and getting involved.

Nessie

Hiya welcome to bnb x

Welcome To BnB

Stick Around And Enjoy
:happydance:

hello and welcome :hi: i remember being so scared and worried when ttc too hon, think its quite normal xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->