hello

metu

TTC
Reaction score
hey everyone, i am a compete new person to the whole baby scene....currently ttc with my beautiful fiance who is completely wonderful....i see (from limited browsing while watchin the tuxedo) that not many male members post here, so i wanted to post this, my beautiful and wonderful fiance is a member here and i want to get enough posts to get into the guys forums, but i dont want to polute the forum with crappy two word posts so here it goes....lol

we have been ttc for a few months and bless my darlings cotton socks she is getting stressed, so i thought i would join up here. i like this forum as it makes my geourgus fiance happy (well less stressed)!

Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy it here i'm one of the few guys on here who actually posts on a regualr basis

Hi and welcome :hi:. that's nice of you to join a forums that your lovely Fiance is apart of!! I don't think my other half would join a forums for me unless i joined one of his many car or gaming forums :rofl:

good luck TTC your first and have FUN!

Welcome!

So what is your fiances user name on here? Its fun to meet members OH's!

You sound like a lovely guy, i'm sure she is very lucky to have you and vice versa :hugs:

He hasnt got a fiance he has a fiancee not unless he's gonna be the first man to get another dude pregnant lol

lol, thanks for all your nice welcome messages!

@valentine: lol, not much chance of that happening!

@everyone: i must also thank valentine for correcting my bad spelling! i indeed have a fiancee, and i am a fiance lol, this is confusing, i think B2B might work better or G2B lol (bride/groom to be)

Anyways, the georgus pinkdiamond wishes me to make her another cuppa! lucky enough i need one too!

hey, thanks for all the nice messages.....

I indeed have a fiancee not a fiance, i am a fiance lol....

speaking of fiancees i am engaged and to be married to the scortching and fantastic pinkdiamond.....who would like a cup of tea....so i shall see you all shortly!!

lol, its ok, the humor was much appreciated on a sunday morning.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->