Hello

jules1970

Reaction score
Hello!! We are TTC number 3. Our story is a little weird really, we have 2 sons who are nearly 15 and 5. We thought that was it for us and then last september we found out I was pregnant, shocked wasn't the word!! Unfortunately this ended in miscarriage at 6 weeks but my body was not prepared for pregnancy, I had been drinking a lot of caffiene, taking anti histamines and brufen and no folic acid.

My husband did not want to try for another as that had never been our plan. I understood but was gutted, but I am so thrilled that this month he softened towards the idea. He doesn't want to go all out but is happy to not be "safe".

I am nearly 43 so it may not happen but I plan to lose these last 20lb and get myself as fit as I can. I have cut out caffeine, eating better, doing yoga and am taking pregnancy tablets so lets see how we go!!

Look forward to following all your stories

Jules x :happydance:

hello jules, welcome.
I was 43 in october and has stopped thinking about ttc presuming mother nature had said no. My DD is 21 months and for 17 of those months (4 breastfeeding) we used nothing, and nothing happened. So, we booked our wedding for april, booked a boozy honeymoon, and then....................BAM!!
I was a week late, with no symptoms what so ever, so just thought my body was teasing me again. I tested purely to rule it out!!
So being 43 is fine, what will be will be!!
Good luck to you xx
Jo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back