Hello!!

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
Well ive not written for a while i feel a little guilty :blush:
Ive had what im putting down to the baby blues but thankfully im startin to feel much better now, ive not stopped crying and ive not wanted to see or speak to anyone since Rio was born. I felt so so guilty about having another child meaning Kai had to take a step back and i felt so sorry for him but everyone kept sayin he's fine but i felt he wasn't, i also didn't want anyone near Rio, she was mine all mine!! I really got very worried, but im starting to feel a bit more normal now!!
Anyway Rio's settling in nice shes a little pig though i had to give up breast feeding cos she was just on it all day hehe, shes on 4 to 5 ozs every 3 hours now and was weighed just over a week ago and was 7lb 11ozs, HV is coming monday so cant wait to see what she weighs now!
She's a good little girl and im so proud of my kids! Im such a lucky Mummy!
Anyway hope ur all ok sorry ive not replyed to anything recently!
xxx

Good to hear from you :hugs: Glad you are feeling better :hugs:

Glad your feeling better! :happydance:

I know how yuo feel about LO being yours and no one elses. Apart from OH and parents I cant bear the thought of anyone holdong Lily :blush: I just want to shout NO and run away with er :rofl:

Glad Kai is enjoying being a big brother! Im sure he will be a great one!

xx

Hey Sophie glad you're on the up hun... Im sure Kai is fine... He will be the proud big bro & so he should be.

And hey... who dosent get the baby blues even if its just a mild case.

:hugs:

Glad you're both doing well, what a little guzzler she is huh.

xx

Is Kai ok with his baby sister? He was sooo looking forward to it ;) Takes some getting use to I'd imagine its the same even if you have had a child before :D

i also didn't want anyone near Rio, she was mine all mine!!
This made me giggle ... baby blues? I'd say over protective Mum wanting her little girls huggles hehe :hugs:

Lovely to see you back on I think most people put silence down to being 'new mum' for a while.

Some pic updates coming soon then? ;)

Thanks guys.

Kai is bein the best big brother ever, lol he'll do anything for me ill ask him to pass me something and he'll be like 'yeah sure' and just do it, he's so helpful and he loves his little sis so much, he kisses her at every chance he gets. He's grown up so much since ive had her, he even lost his first tooth on sunday! Im very proud off him!
I felt very guilty bout everything it was a strange feeling, i also missed it bein the 3 of us even though i wouldnt have wanted Rio gone, i just 'Missed' it and i missed bein pregnant still do, and i felt the house wasn't 'Normal' i felt very weird in the house for days, but i was also on alot off painkillers which didnt make me feel normal lol, and i stopped takin them last week and after a few days i started feelin a bit better!

im such a misery.

I will put some more pics up later, shes changed loads already, shes a little porker lol! And she has spiky hair lol!
x

Awwww Sophie :hugs:

I had the baby blues after Alfie; I couldn't have been any happier but I just couldn't stop crying. And the fact I had no control over it was making me worse!

I am glad you are feeling better babe and I am glad Kai is a happy big brother....Jade stepped into her big sister role well too, it is lovely isn't it?!

You take care hun and just post as and when you feel like it, we are all still gonna be here :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->