Hello

diz

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hi :flower:

This is my third pregnancy, and will be my third home birth. I live in North Wales with my husband, two sons, two dogs and two cats. Not sure what we are having yet, but I'm putting my money on another boy :dohh::baby::thumbup: xx

Gosh, everyone over here used to be very friendly and quite an active bunch...what's happened?

Hi, it certainly is quieter these days. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm not hb but am looking forward to my 3rd birth at the birthing centre. My first 3 were hospital births and the difference in the experience is quite amazing.

Hi Diz.
I think this thread in particular is a little quieter than it used to be !,

I check here regularly because I am planning a home birth... It will be my second baby after having a c section first time !

So I am 'going against the grain'. I'm quite nervous but so excited and just hope I can get organised !

Did you have water births each time ?

Hi diz, I'm having a home birth as well. This is my first. I plan to do a water birth.

Hi Diz and welcome :) I'm planing my first homebirth (for the 5th time :wacko:)

I've always planned on homebirhing but with my last two births a homebirth was not an option financially so I'm excited to finally have one.

hello everyone, congratulations on your pregnancies, and i hope your home births and birth in the birth centre are a positive experience for you all. I laboured both times in the pool, but got out to deliver. I'm hoping to deliver in the pool this time round.

NDH - baby number 5! wow!!! would love to be a fly on the wall during family celebrations, especially when they all grow up and start to bring boyfriends and girlfriend round :)

Tankel - good luck on your first birth. its a very interesting experience discovering what your body does during it all xx

Fuchsia - good luck. i know getting the support for a HB after a CS can be difficult. i hope it goes well for you.

mumatmadhouse, birth enters are great places. they help to give woman a more controlled and positive environment. x

Im excited and nervous at the same time.

Any reason you got out of the pool to deliver?

Oh no sorry this is just my 3rd baby, I've just been planning my first home birth for 5 pregnancies as 4 ended in mc. I should have been more clear as I definitely wasn't :haha:

I do want lots of babies though.

Me too, Ndh. I'm hoping for 4. I better get a move on. :haha:

Im excited and nervous at the same time.

Any reason you got out of the pool to deliver?

The first time round the water got too cool. The second time round...I'm not sure why...just seemed like a good idea at the time, though manoeuvring over a blow up pool whilst wanting to push wasn't the most sane desission! :wacko: :blush:

:haha: hopefully you don't get those insane ideas this time around.

Hi Diz! I live in Bristol now but originally from North Wales too! :)
I know I was saying the other day how this used to be a really buzzing area. Ive had a hospital birth (bad times) and then a enjoyable home birth with my little boy. Going for a water birth for my little lady this time!

Hi Abz, I really hope your water birth goes well for you. Where abouts in North Wales did you live?

Originally Rhyl then moved to Prestatyn for a bit. Worked in Colwyn Bay. You? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->