Hello

KittyVentura

Autism Mum
Reaction score
Any oldies still lingering about?

Would love to hear how Fin and Amelia's buddies are getting on x

Hi Kitty :D I remember you well! How are you and your kiddies? My girls are fab, although the cheek rips out them all!

Paige is not far from 5 1/2! Almost finished Primary 1 at school and is doing amazing. She is still a quiet girl but she loves school. She is the most amazing artist!

Ella is 3 in September, has been at nursery since turning 2 (in the school 2-3 room) and is as bright as a button. She is such a sociable girl and loves speaking to everyone. Her behaviour in the house, however, is pretty awful atm.

Hannah is 19 months. She has definitely been here before. Talks up a storm, sings songs, knows her shapes and colours, counts to 14... She is super clingy though, and is going through a 'scream my head off for nothing all the time' phase.

They are getting big so fast!

Oh hello Mrs M!!! I can't believe little Ella is 19 months, that is nuts!! Glad you are all doing so well.

Eleanor is 16 months and concerning us a tad, I'm pretty sure she has autism like Finlay. She is very similar to how he was at this age but is less verbal and having pretty devastating meltdowns at the moment which is hard. She's just miserable all the time which takes its toll but I'm sure I've noticed a sensory reaction so trying to tone the noise and stuff down around her

Nice to see you about again. I remember you always posted the cutest pics, do you still have the lab dog? :)

I'm sorry you've got a few worries about Eleanor although it's good that you are able to pick up on those things since you know what you are looking out for :)

Hi hun I remember you!

Adam is doing great! He is 6yrs old and will also be finishing primary one soon, he is in his highest reading group in school and doing well he would do better if he stopped yapping in class though!

I have a second son Ryan who is now 9months and is getting into everything and quite likes screaming a LOT!!x

Hello I remember you too, my DS is starting P1 soon.
Finally expecting a sibling for him.

I remember you . My daughter is 6 now and in school 😳

I remember you too!

DD1 is 6 is going on 16 and we now have DD2 who is just over 3 months. I remember you having Fin & Amelia but I don't think I remember you having a 3rd so congrats on Eleanor. Sorry you have concerns about her but like Natasha said at least you're able to pick up on things so that she can get extra support if she does need it :hugs:

Hey KV long time no see. Good to see you back. Bens 6.5 now and getting so big so quick!

I remember you although my boys are a bit older lol Dec is 9 this year and Dan turned 18 5 months ago. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->