Hello!

shiplaplover

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself...we are mostly ntnp at the moment but it has taken us a while to conceive in the past so I'm sure we'll be more active about it in the next few months! A bit about me...

I'm 30, husband is 32. We have DS1 who is 4 and DS2 who is 14 months. I have endometriosis and low progesterone levels. Took us 22 months to conceive DS1 and a year for DS2 (miscarriage in between). I've been on the pill and went off in July. We're trying for baby #3 and this baby will be our last.

So I had spotting on day 22 which I thought meant my period was starting but it ended up being just spotting so I'm :shrug: no idea where in my cycle really. If it was just spotting I think I'm on day 30 or something. I already took an HPT so I'm just waiting...and hoping this isn't one of my dumb 45 day cycles. I'm not super impatient to get pregnant at this point, since my baby is still a baby, but I would like to know what my body is doing.

Excited to get to know you ladies on this journey!

Hello hello! The waiting is the worst part. :lol:

Hi there! Thanks for sharing your story :) I feel like I'm in a somewhat similar situation- not feeling super impatient to be pregnant but the wondering and waiting has been hard! Last month I had a chemical pregnancy & this month I'm just feeling weird and wondering what's going on.
Wishing you the best!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->