Hello!

F

fluffybumbaby

Hiya I use cloth with my 1 year old and have just found I\'m 5 weeks pregnant with no2, I only started using cloth when Eden was 4 months old so I don\'t know any good newborn nappies. I use fuzzi bunz, blueberries and bumgenius, but I am guessing the last two are quite big on a tiny newborn? Can someone suggest some good brands for me? Thank you xx

Sorry, don't have much advice as I never used newborn cloth either but Good Luck !

Hi I'm looking for similar advice so will keep an eye on here :)

hiya :) welcome! :wave: i'd say the best thing for new babes is defo Terrys hun, they can be a bit of a faff to fold n stuff but you can make them as small or big as you need, then you have no worries if your baby fits in the age range of a certain size..if that makes sense...... or check out weenotions. they have started doing newborn sized nappies or good old faithful - mothercare smart nappies :D HTH's

sara

xoxo

oh gotta say, Eden is a gorgeou name :)

x

I think totsbots are meant to be good at new born and 'sized' nappies... then when they are a bit bigger they can use the birth to potty nappies fine :) (least this is what i'm doing :rofl:)

Oh that\'s good then, I can get some terries. Also I have just been given some Bambino Mio prefolds, but have no wraps, they can be used with any wrap yeah? I\'ll just get some little ones I think.

yeah i also tied Tots Bots, fit quite well i had a couple of mio's should be ok with a branded wrap hun :D

I agree - traditional squares are the BEST, but I prefer bamboo ones rather than cotton, and the 50cnm size is good for newborns. Another really nice fitterd one for NBs is the bambeasy newborn and the Diddy diaper. The DD is cotton, but it does dry much quicker than the BB, and fits really snug.

Hi hun, welcome x

agree with all the above, you can also use muslin squares on newborns if you find the Terrys a little bulky :thumbup: x

Some people don't bother with nappies at all on a tiny newborn, just keep a terry square under their bum for the first few weeks. I like the idea of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->