Hello!!

Waiting2bMommy

Levi and Jax's Mommy!
Reaction score
Well after a talk today with hubby we went from WTT to NTNP until January when we will officially be TTC :) So just wanted to say hello! :wave:

Hello!

I'm in the same situation! I've been WTT for a long time. I'd had discussions with my OH for so long about maybe just NTNP if he wasn't ready for TTC. At the time he didn't really understand what it meant to 'NTNP' so I'd come to the conclusion when the time was right he would let me know. He surprised me the other week by DTD and not reaching for a condom and that's been that!

Are you tracking anything at the moment or just going with the flow?
x

Hello, we went from TTC to NTNP as my OH found TTC too much presure so we're just gonna see what happens , I came off BC in may i had 1st cycle july (45 days) and 2nd cycle now 59 days) so it could take us a while Lol, It's nice to not worry about contraception i have to say :)

Good luck to you :dust:

Hello!

I'm in the same situation! I've been WTT for a long time. I'd had discussions with my OH for so long about maybe just NTNP if he wasn't ready for TTC. At the time he didn't really understand what it meant to 'NTNP' so I'd come to the conclusion when the time was right he would let me know. He surprised me the other week by DTD and not reaching for a condom and that's been that!

Are you tracking anything at the moment or just going with the flow?
x

We aren't tracking anything. My LO is 8 months old and I just got my period back when he was over 6 months. So have had two periods. My cycles used to be super long and heavy but since having LO they are different and not as long between cycles I was going 35 days or more. Now they are right at 30 days and I am ovulating again so yay :) Only thing is OH takes supplement for weightlifting that decrease sperm count (luckily only while he is on it) So he will officially quit them when we TTC in January but right now he has to get in shape for his new job. Last time though during TTC he has a SA and they told us he has super sperm making way more than average so don't think the supplements will get in our way too much haha.

Hello, we went from TTC to NTNP as my OH found TTC too much presure so we're just gonna see what happens , I came off BC in may i had 1st cycle july (45 days) and 2nd cycle now 59 days) so it could take us a while Lol, It's nice to not worry about contraception i have to say :)

Good luck to you :dust:

Yeah we haven't had any birth control other than Condoms but I think Hubby is just over it lol. So it's working out in my favor haha. I used to have super long cycles but not since having LO. Good luck to you hun, honestly the NTNP is way less stress on your hubby and might happen even faster! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->