Hello!!

TiggyRoo

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I'm so glad to be here :winkwink: I'm hoping that ye can help me because I find sometimes searching for answers online can be very 'clinical' here's a little bit about me (will try to keep it as short as possible)

2 years ago at 26 I was diagnosed with Endometriosis (Sept) and I had a laparoscopy a d&c and got the mirena coil fitted during the op in Jan 2010. I did not get a period only spotting maybe 3 times from when it was put in.
Everything was fine until August this year when the pains got really bad and I have been back to the doctors nearly every month in agony, My doc tried me on the pill aswell as the coil it didn't suit me so i was only on it for a month, I didn't want more surgery and was advised that the next 2-3 yrs was my best chance of ttc so we decided this month to get the coil out (14th) and see what happens.

So we have been trying since then and I know the chances that I am preg are very slim but I feel different the pains in my ab are different from before I'm feeling nausea I never felt that before I've been keeping track of when I should have had a period and it's still the same time as when I did get periods so I don't think it was affected by the mc. I had no spotting or anything since I got it removed. Has anyone had anything similar to me?

i've not had anything similar! but just wanted to reply! from what I've researched it can take a month or so for your body to kick back in to a routine, so it might just be that your body is just settling! BUT it could be that you have and your body isn't going to have a period! I've got my fingers crossed for you! :) would be sooo cute! let me know how you get on xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->