Hello!

TeAmo

Mom to 1, expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi girls,

I am new to the forum although have been a long time member on another. I thought I would branch out and meet some new ladies as it is becoming increasingly difficult for me to enjoy sharing the next stage of my life due to people discovering my identity.

(friends and family know my name on the other one!)

So... here I am! New and a bit out of the circle here! :dohh:

I have a 17 month old son and we have got rid of the protection this month! I guess that means we are trying for another. We are not stressing though, trying to take it as it comes. Maybe part of my should be posting in the TTC section as I have snuck in some OPKs even though I promised Hubby I wouldnt! OOPS. But at the same time I am trying to remain stress free!!

Cant wait to meet you all.

:hugs:

xx

Hi and welcome :D

I am so sorry to hear about your family and friends discovering your identity, it must not be any kind of fun. But hopefully you will like it here and make it your new home, there are lots of lovely and caring ladies here :)

Congratulations on trying for another one, and don't worry even if you are TTC you're still welcome on this board :D

Aww how lovely of you! The ladies seem nice already. I am just jumping in with all the discussions!

I like how there are people from all over the world on this forum. It interesting to see how differently things are done in other countries.

I guess if you arent preventing... then really you are trying although its more a 'just go with the flow' kind of thing, which is def what we are about!

Thanks for the lovely welcome xx

Aww you're welcome. it's always nice to meet new ladies. I'm quite new myself, only been here for a few months.

And you,re right about people from all over, I noticed it too and it's actually quite nice. Most of the other forums I have been on seemed to be majority of girls from the US.

Yeah, I live in England but I am actually from Brantford Ontario. The other forum I am on is an english one. x

I'm from Canada too :D Montreal actually. But I will be moving to Ontario soon to be with my fiance.

Aww I miss it so much. We are planning on moving back before our son starts school here! Ontario is beautiful. I have never been to Quebec. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->