hellooo

**angel**

SAHM to 4 babas
Reaction score
i have been posting for a few days but aint actually introduced myself!!!
Im kerry 22 from cornwall been ttc for 2 years and we fell preg in feb 07 after 13 months of trying but it sadly ended in m/c as baby stopped growing at 5 weeks but we didnt loose her untill 9 weeks, we named her Angel Baby Shayna, we r currently waiting 2 b referred 2 gyne/fertility again and r also getting married june 28th, im lookin forward 2 gettin 2 know u all xx

hey, you already know a bit about me lol, but anyways, im Sammie, from 'up north' :) have two little kiddiewinkles, a little girl aged 9 months and a prince who is 6 weeks (born 29 wks gest). Im getting married this April in Ireland :D and cant wait.

Hope to see you around x

heya hun congrats on wedding :D howz the plans goin??? xxxx

everything seems sorted, just my dress now, i know which one i want and which one im going to get, its just a case of losing weight and fitting into it lol. I have my bridesmaids sorted, Josh's suit is here and ready, 3 of the bridesmaids dresses are in the warderobe, venue is booked and sorted both for the church and for the reception afterwards, all flights are booked, hotels booked, honeymoon was booked but we might be changin it... think im almost there lol.

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"